Moon Maiden

Moon Maiden
Great Moon Mother of the world. Bless this space with thy silver light.

Quote of the Week

I am not detachment nor salvation,

Nor anything reached by the senses;

I am behold all thought and form.

I am everywhere, and nowhere at all-

I am Consciousness and Bliss.

I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

- Shankaracharya

Nov 12, 2010

Wicca 4

IV. What Wicca is NOT



I do hope you have been doing the assignments as asked, bu then again you are responsible for your actions; just remember what you decide in the beginnings can mark your success in a not so easy path.


This lesson will be short, as promised to give you all some more time to get in tune with your new found chakra's, I have not received all of your experiences, but I know you are getting the hang of it from what I have read. Remember to take it easy and slow, change doesn't happen just like that, keep up the good work.


In the study of basic Wicca there are many misconceptions, many misunderstandings, even amongst yourselves there is allot of mud holes, as you learn more about this religion, you get caught in confusion.


For a minute let us leave the chakras and read this mini lesson attentively; I have described in my words what Wicca is. And yet I have not, to me Wicca is an indescribable bunch of sights, beliefs, and mixed emotions. I can say no wrong from it, and less good. Saddly, the same cannot be said about the ignorant media out there. When they ask what Wicca is, they do not see the beautiful sight I see, nor understand the position of my thoughts.

As a matter of fact, most of the people that ask, have either no idea what this is, or have a wrong understanding of the dogma. So I stress out the importance for Wiccans not just to build up their own definitions of how sublime their religion is, but it is important to point out what Wicca is NOT.



After having read this, I want you to post a comment with absolutely everything Wicca is not, and if you miss something and remember tomorrow you may repost, and post and post. Even if your other class mate has posted the same thing. I just want to know what it is not, to see what you have understood from me, and the other sources you use to further your growth.


As a result I also expect that this easy lesson be compensated by your interaction, posting, and review on the other classes that we have given. Review vocab, and lessons, any questions feel free to ask. I will tell you there will be a questionaire "quiz" coming soon. How? Oh, you'll see. ;)