Moon Maiden

Moon Maiden
Great Moon Mother of the world. Bless this space with thy silver light.

Quote of the Week

I am not detachment nor salvation,

Nor anything reached by the senses;

I am behold all thought and form.

I am everywhere, and nowhere at all-

I am Consciousness and Bliss.

I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

- Shankaracharya

Nov 12, 2010

Hot Cocoa Reading

Many of us have read, heard, or perform, tea readings...

So not everyone likes tea, or coffee. What about hot chocolate? Have you ever noticed chunks of black chocolate pile up in the bottom of your cup?
You can also do readings with these.
Neo-Paganism is all about adaptation of the old with the new. Use the same symbolism as you would with tea leaves or, coffee residues.

Heads up, you have to drink the chocolate to the bottom, and leave the dark part.


Have fun!