Moon Maiden

Moon Maiden
Great Moon Mother of the world. Bless this space with thy silver light.

Quote of the Week

I am not detachment nor salvation,

Nor anything reached by the senses;

I am behold all thought and form.

I am everywhere, and nowhere at all-

I am Consciousness and Bliss.

I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

- Shankaracharya

Apr 8, 2010

Todays Devotional- To Spring a God and Goddess

It seems like I have been having a busy week, dont know how many of you readers feel the same way, again the issue of time, and struggling to survive in this bloodthirsty work world. Maybe it doesnt seem like much, but while I was at work on the computer, I decided to recite a cute little chant. And allas, here I am, to inspire those who think they really dont have the time.

Spring, what newly breeds you bring forth?
Against the frosty remaining days
Dear God your youth doth show
To me the Goddess sings, dual the glow.

Think about it...I felt my concience pleased.